Tour Guide Prices
Because your tour is customized, we can only provide a guide to prices. Tours may cost more or less depending on the accommodation chosen by you, the number of people in your group and the time of year.
Per person (2 people travelling): €3,250
Per person (4 people travelling): €1,900
You will stay in 3 star and boutique hotels, which we have specially selected for their superior quality and service, for 9 nights – 2 nights in Sligo, 2 night in Hollywood, 2 nights in Dublin, and one night each in Galway, Derry and Limerick. You can opt to upgrade to 4 or 5 star accommodation in any or each location if you wish.
Typical hotels include the Aberdeen Lodge (pictured top) situated in Dublin’s embassy belt, an area with excellent restaurants and bars and Rayanne House (pictured above), overlooking Belfast Lough in Hollywood Co Down.
All accommodation is in rooms with private bathrooms and breakfast is included each morning.
Your guide will be an experienced drivers with an impeccable safety record and will have an extensive knowledge of Ireland. More than that, all our guides are friendly, flexible and easy company, adept at dealing with any problems that may arise and at making sure their guests have the best possible experience at each place they visit. They are committed to making your trip an enjoyable and truly memorable one.
As well as providing guided tours each day, guides are happy to make suggestions about good places to eat out or about evening entertainment options and to make reservations for you also.
All our vehicles are recent Mercedes models, or others of equivalent standard, which are configured to maximise touring comfort and passenger space. Smaller parties will travel in a Mercedes E Class Sedan, others in Mercedes Sprinter vans or small buses. All vehicles have air conditioning.
The price includes:
- Accommodation for 9 nights in specially selected superior quality 3 and 4 star hotels.
- Breakfast each morning of your tour
- Transport in a Mercedes vehicle (or equivalent), specially configured for comfortable touring
- The exclusive services of an experienced driver/guide for 6 days
- Guided tours on each day of your trip
- A meet and greet service plus transfers to and from the airport
- All petrol costs, road tolls and applicable taxes.
- Booking service and advice about dining and entertainment
The price does not include:
- Travel to and from Ireland
- Travel Insurance
- Meals other than breakfast unless specified