A Taste of Ireland
Private escorted tour | 6 days | Start any date
Perfect for those with a relatively short time to tour Ireland, this itinerary starts in Dublin and visits some of Ireland’s top attractions and most beautiful and historic places before it ends in Shannon after 6 action-packed days.
Seeing the beauty of Ireland this way was a special treat indeed.
Just because this tour is compact doesn’t mean you will feel rushed. The itinerary is carefully designed to ensure you get the most from your trip, with time to really appreciate the places we visit. This is also a perfect tour to add on following an independent stay in Dublin.
- Tour County Wicklow, including the ancient monastic settlement at Glendalough
- Stroll along the winding streets of Kilkenny City, the medieval capital of Ireland.
- Visit Cashel, seat of Ireland’s high Kings – and kiss the Blarney stone!
- Spend a full day visiting the Dingle Peninsula and the Ring of Kerry
- Explore the mystical and beautiful Burren and the dramatic Cliffs of Moher
- Have a night out in Galway, a lively city famed for its traditional music.